A Novel Result of Biotechnology
Yokosan is an organic, liquid, biological fertiliser based on potassium, humate, water extract of worm casting and beneficial microorganisms. It is a dark-brown liquid with a pH between 9-10. It is enriched with humic acids, iron, manganese, zinc and copper. The product does not contain synthetic additives or genetically modified organisms. It is an ECOCERT organic-certified product.
Technical Data SheetClick here to view
Key Features of Yokosan
- Yokosan is a powerful organic liquid biological fertiliser for plant growth and development.
- Yokosan contains natural soil microflora, microelements and the salts and minerals necessary for the balanced nutrition of plants.
- Yokosan contains potassium humate which improves plant metabolism.
Key Advantages of Yokosan
- The product helps to develop a powerful root system to enable early growth.
- Applying Yokosan makes plants more tolerant to frosts, droughts, salinity and biotic stress.
- The application rate is 1 litre per hectare and 3 applications per season.
- The nutrients of Yokosan are easily assimilated by plants. The shelf life is 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
- It is a safe and natural fertiliser and does not have any harmful effects on the envi ronment.
- It reduces the need for synthetic fertilisers.